Community Shul Religious School
Date(s) - 12/16/2019
3:30 am - 5:30 am
Jewish Community Center
Our young children’s program and B’nai Mitzvah program, meet on Mondays from 3:30 to 5:30p.m at the Bronfman Family JCC
- Personal attention–Community Shul’s religious school program which begins at 1st grade is a small program with very experienced teachers and Individualized tailored study program of Hebrew.
- Inspiring Judaica curriculum– We strive to give our students a strong basis in Jewish literacy (holidays, traditions, Hebrew language & stories), Jewish ritual practices, a personal understanding of God, the Jewish soul, and Jewish ethics.
- Our Staff–Community Shul of Montecito and Santa Barbara provides a deeply meaningful program supported by individualized meetings with Rabbi Arthur and weekly tutorial support by our Hebrew speaking religious school staff.
- Individualized B’nai Mitzvah Experience– The individualized B’nai Mitzvah program begins when the student becomes part of the program and is provided individualized Hebrew education based on one’s ability. This unique focus on individual needs continues throughout the entire program.
- Community building activities– There are community building activities such as our ‘famous’ Fairfax Food’ or ‘Los Angeles Synagogue’ Tour and the Rabbi’s retreat. Six months before the bar/bat event, Rabbi Arthur meets with the candidate and candidate’s family on a regular basis.
If you have any questions or you would like to visit the school, do not hesitate to call us at 805.895.6593
Itzik Ben Sasson